Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fire Video - Completed.

This morning, I had my video of the ashtray ready to be edited.

I took my time editing it, I had a set way I wanted it to look, and I wanted to get it perfect.
I wanted to make it look, similar to the filming of a horror/thriller type video, because of the concept I had behind it, being a 'Silent Fire', and I was imagining lots of flashes, strong colours, dark images ect.

Initially, I was going to have a dialogue to go along with the video, but I axed that idea, as the image alone was quite strong and without a dialogue diluting it, it would be stronger.

I darkened a lot of the video, and had several clips which changed colour rapidly, and personally, I like it.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDoarSrMqqY

This is the youtube link to my video, if it does not play on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment